Welcome to Bekki's World

Hiya! I'm Bekki and this is my blog that Sir told me to write and I know I'm just going to adore keeping up to date.

I like boys and clothes and makeup and jewellery and celebs and gossip. I used to pretend like I was a grown up man but that was just a joke. 16 4 eva!

Email me at if u want to be friends or enemies or have anything to say to me or are a cute boy. I have to publish all emails sent to me but without names or addresses or stuff like that, unless people say not to.

i can also do mesaging and things at the saem adress or at wich is better.

Sir says that u can also email me to
1) Add stuff to my "rituals" list.
2) Give me one-off commands.
3) Add new rules.
4) Suggest new crushes.

i am sry abowt the speling wich is getting like werse i no but i dont hav enny choyce abowt it.

Wednesday 19 October 2011

One week... one week...

One week from the first email and I'm sitting in a meeting with the Chief Technical Officer of the company. I have a wad of bubblegum in my mouth, that I'm strenuously resisting the temptation to chew. My lips taste of strawberry from the chapstick that I've started using. I'm aware of the bra that's hugging my chest, and I'm pretty convinced my thong is riding up above the waistband of my trousers again.

How long is this dull meeting going to last? It's been like hours since I got to check the celeb news on my fone! It's so not fair. Pretending to be a grownup is sooo boring.

I'm losing. I'm really losing. I have to pick up another magazine to review tomorrow. Help?

<3 Bekki <3

No comments:

Post a Comment