Welcome to Bekki's World

Hiya! I'm Bekki and this is my blog that Sir told me to write and I know I'm just going to adore keeping up to date.

I like boys and clothes and makeup and jewellery and celebs and gossip. I used to pretend like I was a grown up man but that was just a joke. 16 4 eva!

Email me at if u want to be friends or enemies or have anything to say to me or are a cute boy. I have to publish all emails sent to me but without names or addresses or stuff like that, unless people say not to.

i can also do mesaging and things at the saem adress or at wich is better.

Sir says that u can also email me to
1) Add stuff to my "rituals" list.
2) Give me one-off commands.
3) Add new rules.
4) Suggest new crushes.

i am sry abowt the speling wich is getting like werse i no but i dont hav enny choyce abowt it.

Monday 24 October 2011

Oh...

Bekki,
One of the things you should know about me is that I'm quite good at counting, particularly when the number I'm counting to is "one". You are required to post two magazine reports a week, and I only count one for last week. 
 As this is your first offence, I will be lenient. I want a picture of you in an outdoors space, dressed acceptably and holding an appropriately apologetic notice. Before Sunday. And the magazine reports I am owed.
 Sir.
O.M.G!
<3 Bekki <3

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment