Welcome to Bekki's World

Hiya! I'm Bekki and this is my blog that Sir told me to write and I know I'm just going to adore keeping up to date.

I like boys and clothes and makeup and jewellery and celebs and gossip. I used to pretend like I was a grown up man but that was just a joke. 16 4 eva!

Email me at if u want to be friends or enemies or have anything to say to me or are a cute boy. I have to publish all emails sent to me but without names or addresses or stuff like that, unless people say not to.

i can also do mesaging and things at the saem adress or at wich is better.

Sir says that u can also email me to
1) Add stuff to my "rituals" list.
2) Give me one-off commands.
3) Add new rules.
4) Suggest new crushes.

i am sry abowt the speling wich is getting like werse i no but i dont hav enny choyce abowt it.

Thursday 13 October 2011

Mailbag #1

Bekki,

You do realize that all these celebrities you worship are fake right?  They're all photoshopped, and don't care about your fandom.  So put away all those fantasies about marrying the singing flavor of the month or whatever, because it's only a way to squeeze money out of your carefully manicured hands.

A concerned reader
That is just so not true. It's not not not.  Look at Jay from The Wanted:
He's totally 4 real and sooo cute. He wouldn't take advantage of me. But it's Max that makes me go all gooey inside.

He's kind of dangerous, but he has trustworthy hands. Look at this video of them. I could totally be the girl at 0:51-1:08. If I had smaller boobs and darker hair.



So thank you for your concern, reader. But I know that if I make myself pretty enough they totally will notice me.
Or one of the lads from 1D.
Or Frankie from the X-Factor.
Oh they're /all/ so dreamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment