Welcome to Bekki's World

Hiya! I'm Bekki and this is my blog that Sir told me to write and I know I'm just going to adore keeping up to date.

I like boys and clothes and makeup and jewellery and celebs and gossip. I used to pretend like I was a grown up man but that was just a joke. 16 4 eva!

Email me at if u want to be friends or enemies or have anything to say to me or are a cute boy. I have to publish all emails sent to me but without names or addresses or stuff like that, unless people say not to.

i can also do mesaging and things at the saem adress or at wich is better.

Sir says that u can also email me to
1) Add stuff to my "rituals" list.
2) Give me one-off commands.
3) Add new rules.
4) Suggest new crushes.

i am sry abowt the speling wich is getting like werse i no but i dont hav enny choyce abowt it.

Sunday 23 October 2011

Crisis!

Oh no! ive run out of underwear! I dont have enough panties to cope with wearing them every day and im just about out. Emergency laundry is underway but I totally need to get more.

This wasnt a problem I thought id be having a couple of weeks ago. Now i have to decide what I should get.

do you think that these are cute enough to make up for the fact that they arent super skimpy?


Or should i stick to thongs?

<3 Bekki <3

2 comments:

  1. girls like you are always trying to get the attention of boys. no better way then your thong straps hanging out of your pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I cant stop my thong from showing above my jeans and I know its going to ride up and people will see!

    ReplyDelete