Welcome to Bekki's World

Hiya! I'm Bekki and this is my blog that Sir told me to write and I know I'm just going to adore keeping up to date.

I like boys and clothes and makeup and jewellery and celebs and gossip. I used to pretend like I was a grown up man but that was just a joke. 16 4 eva!

Email me at if u want to be friends or enemies or have anything to say to me or are a cute boy. I have to publish all emails sent to me but without names or addresses or stuff like that, unless people say not to.

i can also do mesaging and things at the saem adress or at wich is better.

Sir says that u can also email me to
1) Add stuff to my "rituals" list.
2) Give me one-off commands.
3) Add new rules.
4) Suggest new crushes.

i am sry abowt the speling wich is getting like werse i no but i dont hav enny choyce abowt it.

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Email from out of the blue.

Did you think you wouldn't get caught? Did you think you could parade yourself on those websites and nobody who knew you would ever see?
No. You don't get to know who I am. You can call me Sir. Not that you'll get to talk to me much. All you have to do is obey. Or your secret gets sent to everybody at that place you work, everybody that I know you know. All over facebook, google. Everywhere. 
You will signal your acceptance and submission to me by doing the following:

  1. Set up a blog. I notice you have been calling yourself "Rebekah". It's a nice name, but it's too grown up for you. Your name is Bekki. You will call yourself, in that secret place in your head, "Bekki". You can call the blog "Bekki's New Life" and put it at http://goodgirlbekki.blogspot.com.I'll be looking for it being set up. Once it's there, there's no turning back.
  2. You will post to it every day. You may miss up to three days a month, any more than that and you will be punished. Stop blogging for more than a week and your secret... isn't a secret any more. 
  3. Set up an email address and make sure it is prominent on the blog. You must respond to any email sent to you, no matter how filthy.
  4. Post every email I send to you to the blog. Commands, punishments... anything. You do not need to reply - I am not interested in what you have to say, just your publicly visible obedience.
  5. Add some friends. Girls like you, that kind of thing. I know you know what I mean.
I'm sure you'll be able to do all that. Or you know what the consequences are. 
Welcome to your new life, Bekki. 
Sir.
 My name is Bekki, and this is my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sure Sir will be pleased u think so! I'm just strugglin to keep up with everything!

    <3 Bekki <3

    ReplyDelete