Welcome to Bekki's World

Hiya! I'm Bekki and this is my blog that Sir told me to write and I know I'm just going to adore keeping up to date.

I like boys and clothes and makeup and jewellery and celebs and gossip. I used to pretend like I was a grown up man but that was just a joke. 16 4 eva!

Email me at if u want to be friends or enemies or have anything to say to me or are a cute boy. I have to publish all emails sent to me but without names or addresses or stuff like that, unless people say not to.

i can also do mesaging and things at the saem adress or at wich is better.

Sir says that u can also email me to
1) Add stuff to my "rituals" list.
2) Give me one-off commands.
3) Add new rules.
4) Suggest new crushes.

i am sry abowt the speling wich is getting like werse i no but i dont hav enny choyce abowt it.

Thursday 13 October 2011

Magazine Report: Shout Oct 12


Free gift: Catwalk Collection Glamour Eyes - False Lashes, mascara, eyeliner pencil, glitter stick, stick-on jewels.
Cover: No boys. jessie j with cute mouse ears.
Goss: Cher Lloyd has been slagging off Cheryl Cole about X factor.
1D have launched a new phone range.
Harry Styles has a crush on Frankie Sandford.
Trends: polka dots are IN on cute flippy dresses with mesh panels and on nails.
Checks are in too - matalan have a gorg flirty check miniskirt.
Stars: Capricorn: Show your best friend how much she means to you. Use eyeliner to create a retro look.
What I learned: hot mascara tips, and some hints on backcombing for volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment