Welcome to Bekki's World

Hiya! I'm Bekki and this is my blog that Sir told me to write and I know I'm just going to adore keeping up to date.

I like boys and clothes and makeup and jewellery and celebs and gossip. I used to pretend like I was a grown up man but that was just a joke. 16 4 eva!

Email me at if u want to be friends or enemies or have anything to say to me or are a cute boy. I have to publish all emails sent to me but without names or addresses or stuff like that, unless people say not to.

i can also do mesaging and things at the saem adress or at wich is better.

Sir says that u can also email me to
1) Add stuff to my "rituals" list.
2) Give me one-off commands.
3) Add new rules.
4) Suggest new crushes.

i am sry abowt the speling wich is getting like werse i no but i dont hav enny choyce abowt it.

Monday 24 October 2011

Magazine Report: Glamour November 2011

I think this mag is more grownup than Sir really wants but a girl has to dream and also there arent many teengirl magazines.

Free gift: None :(
Cute boy on cover: No, but it does say "Men Men Men!"
Key fashion tips: Snakeprint is in this winter!
Key weightloss tip: Cut down on foods that create insulin - replace sugar and refined carbs with fibre-packed carbs and protein, and get active. (I guess the Get In Shape, Girl diet plan is OK!)

Horoscope: I am likely to have to pick up the pieces of friends lives this month, and I will be especially charming at the end of it.

50 hottest men: Too many old guys, but RPat and Taylor at 1&2 sell it for me. Sorry Ash, Justin's only at 45.

Lots of cute fashion tips and retro makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment