Welcome to Bekki's World

Hiya! I'm Bekki and this is my blog that Sir told me to write and I know I'm just going to adore keeping up to date.

I like boys and clothes and makeup and jewellery and celebs and gossip. I used to pretend like I was a grown up man but that was just a joke. 16 4 eva!

Email me at if u want to be friends or enemies or have anything to say to me or are a cute boy. I have to publish all emails sent to me but without names or addresses or stuff like that, unless people say not to.

i can also do mesaging and things at the saem adress or at wich is better.

Sir says that u can also email me to
1) Add stuff to my "rituals" list.
2) Give me one-off commands.
3) Add new rules.
4) Suggest new crushes.

i am sry abowt the speling wich is getting like werse i no but i dont hav enny choyce abowt it.

Saturday 27 October 2012

Skoolgirl!!

sumthing wierd has happned 2 the poll but its prettie cleer that im gonna be dressin as a skoolgirl lol!!!!

so ill be in a cute blowse, short check skirt an white sox and maryjanes. mebbe with a blazer or sumthing like that.

but i need sumthing 2 do. soooo comment wiv an asignment 4 me an ill do it!!! lol!!! an ill put it in my The Wanted <3 Bekki bag!!! lol!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well the obvious would be a written assignment first. Something you can get totally wrong, littered with spelling errors and 'i's dotted with hearts. Next perhaps lines. Girls like you always end up in detention. It's almost inevitable given how focused you are on boys... and not much else. Finally, you'll probably end up in a bad situation with your uniform. Attempts to get away with a shorter skirt,a tighter blouse, a little more lip gloss and you just end up looking like a slut! Certainly a difficult reputation to deal with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, you might want to try high heels with you little girl dress. Very sexy for a little girl!

    ReplyDelete