Welcome to Bekki's World

Hiya! I'm Bekki and this is my blog that Sir told me to write and I know I'm just going to adore keeping up to date.

I like boys and clothes and makeup and jewellery and celebs and gossip. I used to pretend like I was a grown up man but that was just a joke. 16 4 eva!

Email me at if u want to be friends or enemies or have anything to say to me or are a cute boy. I have to publish all emails sent to me but without names or addresses or stuff like that, unless people say not to.

i can also do mesaging and things at the saem adress or at wich is better.

Sir says that u can also email me to
1) Add stuff to my "rituals" list.
2) Give me one-off commands.
3) Add new rules.
4) Suggest new crushes.

i am sry abowt the speling wich is getting like werse i no but i dont hav enny choyce abowt it.

Monday 16 January 2012

Pop!

i hav a new game to play wich is like soooo great lol! every week i have to get the new number 1 tune and make sure i can sing along to at leest 1 verse and 1 chorus by listening to it at least like 30 times!!!!

no 1 at the momnt is Jessie J and "domeno" wich is a totally gr8t tune tho not sung by a cute boy lol!!!!

also all my old music is "dull" so i cant listen to it anymoor and last.fm chex up on me!!!

1 comment:

  1. You really should make sure you can name all the band members too! This sort of thing is important! Also, I see that your old music is 'dull'. I hope you're extending the same sort of rule to other media - books, television and films!

    ReplyDelete