Welcome to Bekki's World

Hiya! I'm Bekki and this is my blog that Sir told me to write and I know I'm just going to adore keeping up to date.

I like boys and clothes and makeup and jewellery and celebs and gossip. I used to pretend like I was a grown up man but that was just a joke. 16 4 eva!

Email me at if u want to be friends or enemies or have anything to say to me or are a cute boy. I have to publish all emails sent to me but without names or addresses or stuff like that, unless people say not to.

i can also do mesaging and things at the saem adress or at wich is better.

Sir says that u can also email me to
1) Add stuff to my "rituals" list.
2) Give me one-off commands.
3) Add new rules.
4) Suggest new crushes.

i am sry abowt the speling wich is getting like werse i no but i dont hav enny choyce abowt it.

Saturday 14 January 2012

Bekki's things

Bekki,
I have been considering changes for you. I want you to put together a kit that you will carry with you every day. It will contain everyday essentials for you. What I want from you is a list of what you think it should have in. I'm fascinated.
Sir.
Soooo oh this is like sooo hard i can think of lots of things that i shud hav. Heer is like a list that I hav come up wiv but maybe there is more stuff i shud always carry?


  1. purse
  2. i.d.
  3. fone
  4. lipsil
  5. lip gloss
  6. keys
im sure thats not enuff and sir will totally be annoyed!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. A compact - a little outdated perhaps, but a flighty ditz like yourself needs some sort of mirror. How else are you supposed to get in trouble at school for applying makeup when you're supposed to be taking notes?

    Also, and I know you might not like this, you should carry at least one condom. You'll probably never need it and will no doubt hate the reputation you'll get when one of your girlfriends finds it, but from this blog it's clear just how vapid you are and there are boys out there who would take advantage. It may be a bit slutty, but you just have to be careful! After all, you are a bit of a bimbo Bekki!

    ReplyDelete