Welcome to Bekki's World

Hiya! I'm Bekki and this is my blog that Sir told me to write and I know I'm just going to adore keeping up to date.

I like boys and clothes and makeup and jewellery and celebs and gossip. I used to pretend like I was a grown up man but that was just a joke. 16 4 eva!

Email me at if u want to be friends or enemies or have anything to say to me or are a cute boy. I have to publish all emails sent to me but without names or addresses or stuff like that, unless people say not to.

i can also do mesaging and things at the saem adress or at wich is better.

Sir says that u can also email me to
1) Add stuff to my "rituals" list.
2) Give me one-off commands.
3) Add new rules.
4) Suggest new crushes.

i am sry abowt the speling wich is getting like werse i no but i dont hav enny choyce abowt it.

Thursday 10 November 2011

Miley - soo gr8

Miley has been like my rollmodel for ages now becos she is gr8 and becos u voted for her!!!!

i hav been looking at this gr8 site called http://dresslikemiley.net wich has gr8 guydes for dressing like Miley!!! so i shall put together a Miley outfit and do my hair mileystile and it will look so good!!!!!! if u hav any Miley outfits and u thing i shud wear one then tell me!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bekki,
    Personally, I don't think you should dress like the "real life" Miley... Her look now seams a little too much "grown up" for you, I think what would suit you best would be to try to look and emulate more the Hannah Montana's look, much more colorful, cute and girly... well, much more appropriate for a dizzy girly girl like you Bekki ! ;)
    XOXO
    A Submissive Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with this - remember, you are only 16 after all!

    Also, I have been meaning to ask a question - I know your body-type may deviate from your intended ideal shape at the moment, but what is that ideal shape?


    Are you aiming to attract to attract the boys with a petite look or are you one of the girls blessed by the boob fairy? Or, do you stuff your bra with tissue paper for that extra oomph regardless?

    ...just curious!

    Oh - and as well as all your other vocabulary (word) rules, should you really be using the correct wear/where/we're?

    ReplyDelete