Welcome to Bekki's World

Hiya! I'm Bekki and this is my blog that Sir told me to write and I know I'm just going to adore keeping up to date.

I like boys and clothes and makeup and jewellery and celebs and gossip. I used to pretend like I was a grown up man but that was just a joke. 16 4 eva!

Email me at if u want to be friends or enemies or have anything to say to me or are a cute boy. I have to publish all emails sent to me but without names or addresses or stuff like that, unless people say not to.

i can also do mesaging and things at the saem adress or at wich is better.

Sir says that u can also email me to
1) Add stuff to my "rituals" list.
2) Give me one-off commands.
3) Add new rules.
4) Suggest new crushes.

i am sry abowt the speling wich is getting like werse i no but i dont hav enny choyce abowt it.

Sunday 6 November 2011

Magazine Report: Mizz Oct 27th - November 12th

Free gift: Kewt duo lip gloss in 2 shades of pink wich is just great!
Cute boy on cover: Frankie Cocozzo!!!!!!!

Goss: RPatt has been voted wolds hottest boy wich is rubish cos Taylor <3 is much hotter and he has been swiming with sharks wich is seriosly brave!!!!! Avril has a new sent out calld "wild rose" i should totaly get it.

Articals: My number1 member of wantd is Max thats so obvius anyway!!!!

Tips: good tips on usin blushr and I no what type i shuld use now.

Capricorn: I shuld tred carefuly becos arguments will not work for me so i shuld probly do what i am told. boys shold not be my priorty oh yeah some chance!!!!!

i like mizz it is full of good stuff and has some pics of boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment