Welcome to Bekki's World

Hiya! I'm Bekki and this is my blog that Sir told me to write and I know I'm just going to adore keeping up to date.

I like boys and clothes and makeup and jewellery and celebs and gossip. I used to pretend like I was a grown up man but that was just a joke. 16 4 eva!

Email me at if u want to be friends or enemies or have anything to say to me or are a cute boy. I have to publish all emails sent to me but without names or addresses or stuff like that, unless people say not to.

i can also do mesaging and things at the saem adress or at wich is better.

Sir says that u can also email me to
1) Add stuff to my "rituals" list.
2) Give me one-off commands.
3) Add new rules.
4) Suggest new crushes.

i am sry abowt the speling wich is getting like werse i no but i dont hav enny choyce abowt it.

Monday 26 December 2011

Updatey!

Sooo... uh... I hav like totaly been all sick and curled up with Mayci and goin 2 hospital and stuff and its been like totaly horrid but i am better now so thats good!!

Sir has been very nice abot it all but he uh... sed ther will be sum kind of reckonin wich makes me very scared. i think this might be like a big thing and a major change and stuff!!! I get 2 find out wat it is on the 1st of jan and so i hav like an entyr week to uh.. gess wat it might be!!!!!

<3 Bekki <3

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Poor girl! Just relax and enjoy the time off, you will almost certainly be punished for your lapse eventually! I of course assume your time whilst ill was spent watching trashy TV and curled up in pyjamas?

    ReplyDelete